For questions about transcripts, contact

Alumni transcript requests

Current students

If you are a current ASL student and will be next be attending a school other than ASL next semester or next year, please fill out the form below to assist in collecting the documents for your new school's application process. Note: if you are a Grade 12 student applying to college, do not request transcripts or teacher recommendations here. See your college counselor instead.

Most schools request two teacher recommendations, usually the student's English and math teachers. Schools may also require a counselor or principal recommendation, which can be completed by the student's dean. As a courtesy, your child should speak with his/her teachers and dean before delivering the forms to the registrar.

Transcript requests that require a parental signature should be signed before passing to the registrar.