Our program is greatly enriched by our outstanding connections with our local community partners. These links give our students the opportunity to move beyond ASL and connect with and learn from the broader London community.
Community action is integral to our core values, offering opportunities that cultivate respect for diversity, inspire social responsibility, encourage kindness, promote integrity, and empower our students to have the courage to act.
Projects are driven by our students’ curiosity about the world in which we live, and draw upon their interests, talents, determination and sense of justice. The program enriches every aspect of the School, extending learning both within and beyond the curriculum.
- Does ASL have a Community Action requirement?
- How do we define Community Action?
- Is Community Action only for students, or can parents get involved?
- If students already have after-school commitments, can they still get involved?
- What are your protocols and procedures for outside partnerships?
- Who are ASL's community partners?