Financial aid FAQs
We understand and appreciate the financial commitment families undertake in deciding to send their children to the American School in London. And although paying for education is first and foremost the responsibility of a family, we devote significant funds each year to a financial aid budget that helps assist families. In turn, our school community benefits by attracting qualified students that otherwise would not have been able to attend.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is financial need assessed?
- How does the School make financial aid decisions?
- What information needs to be submitted in order to apply for financial aid?
- When should we apply for financial aid?
- Will financial assistance be renewed each year?
- Is financial aid available for expenses other than tuition?
- If parents are divorced, separated or never married, who must submit financial information?
- How will a non-earning spouse affect a financial assistance award?
- Once I’ve submitted my application, will the amount listed in my “Report of Family Contribution- Family Report” match the amount of aid I receive?