The parent community
The goal of the Parent Community Association (PCA) is to foster close cooperation between ASL parents and the School for the benefit of our students. Through our many community-building and fundraising programs, the PCA contributes to the overall education, growth and welfare of our students and provides countless benefits to our school.
We invite all ASL parents to get involved in the many activities that the PCA sponsors and to become active members of the ASL community.
Activities and subgroups of the PCA
- Booster Club
- Community service
- Family support groups
- Friends of the Arts
- Friends of the Libraries
- Grade-level representatives
- International Community Committee
- Parent Educational Resource Committee
- Welcome programs for new families
- WorkExperience (student internships)