Watch ASL Basketball LIVE (11 December) >>
ASL believes that a dynamic athletics program is essential to the education and character development of its students. The athletics department is dedicated to providing the best possible learning environment for the physical, cognitive and social development of its student-athletes.
What ASL students learn from their participation in competitive athletics provides them with transferable skills for the classroom, athletics and life after ASL. The athletics curriculum includes experiences in:
- sportsmanship and teamwork
- commitment and discipline
- competition and conflict management
- skill and character development
Sports offered at ASL
- Fall: Cross-country, field hockey, soccer, rugby, volleyball
- Winter: Basketball, cheerleading, crew, dance, league soccer, rugby, swimming
- Spring: Baseball, crew, lacrosse, softball, tennis, track and field, golf
The athletics program offers diverse opportunities within a sports curriculum. ASL is a founding member of the International Schools Sports Tournament (ISST), which brings together international schools for competitions and final season contests. ASL is also a founding member of the London Schools Sports Association (LSSA), in which the six largest international schools in London come together for athletic competition.
Parents: subscribe to email alerts for teams on asl.org